Friday, April 15, 2011

Fake Ass Nigga #2 (YES THIS IS YOU!)

Wuz goin on ma niggas. Iz been a long time since I be writin again and it ain't cause I lost my literacy skillz. Mans spent anotha half year in the hot box with steel rods and black rods for sum false rape accusations. I AM TIRED OF DIS SHIT! Jus cause I walk wit a swagga and be pullin ma dick out sometimes when I'm lookin at a tight ass bitch DOES NOT MEAN I IS GONNA RAPE YOU! Females gotta be relaxin these days ya digg?! I mean yes ma nigga Tyrone be goin out der and rapin some females erry so offen and he be tellin me like yo CJ, I raped like ten bitches today. and i say, man, I digg, but you gotta feel me when i say i didn do dat shit! now dem cops be like lookin at my rep and dey dun even give a nigga probation or a tenth chance, ya digg? so i gots to sit my ass in jail for anotha 6 months and get booty fucked jus to stay alive. well guess what niggas, i'm back from the grave like ma man tupac sept i got a loose asshole. but dis not be wat im talkin bout today. gettin some black rods up da ass is quite painful but seein fake ass niggas out der gettin mo' pussy than me is like gettin two big black dicks up da ass simultaineousilly

so if you readin this fake ass nigga numba 2, dis ones fo you mothafucka! you be cock blockin real niggas since day 1 nigga. you think you fancy huh?!! you think you classy huhg?! well mothafucka, lemme tell you sumtim about class! it don't cum from yo bling, it don't come from yo diamond ring, it don't come from the ride you drive, it's all about yo penis size. and nigga, i feel dat yo cock dont match wit yo talk. small shit ya digg?! so wats you best be hearing is dat youse gotta stay out of my way from my hoes. i digg you got a nice ride, im gonna steal it. i digg you got some bling, im gonna steal it. and i digg you got a nice bitch, i'm gonna steal dat too. fake ass niggas out der jus make me wanna take out ma dick and smack em across da face and be like wake up fool! dis is what is all about rite now mothafucka! evolution man! dats wat i learned is all about. how much pussy can you inseminate in one day?! ya digg?! and if you be packin small heat, you's best not be gettin in da way of da big dogs. peace ma niggas out der.

No comments:

Post a Comment