Friday, February 26, 2010

Fake Ass Bitches #2

Man you know what I be sayin,

I see you's fake ass bitches on Facebooks and Twitter and shit, putting up some nice booty display picture wit dat fine ass you know what im sayin. And I aint yo friend or yo friends friend, in fact im just your friends friends friends friend and I be surfin on Facebook from time to time to keep my homies posted on the new word on the street and I be comin across yo fake ass bitch pages and I see some nice ass booty. Like dam look at those titties or look at that ass! And you know what im saying, you be postin up a picture like dat, you expectin niggas like me to comment on it. and i be asking you ass fo a friend request or some shit like that and you say no to nigga. I dont understand why you fake ass bitches gotta be postin up titty shots and booty calls when you aint wanna suck a nigga dick. I undasstand you like them white boys wit a education and shit, and you think yo ass is like stock and putting price on that pussy. well if i go shoppin on facebook, and I be comin across something that I like, I dont look at the price, but when i see that price you put up, i be like a nigga cant afford this! so to all those titty posting, faceshot posting, ass posting, bikini posting, cleavage posting fake ass bitches out der, don't be posting that shit unless you want a nigga to come at yo doorstep and offer you his dick. and you better not say no that shit cuz you asked for it. now it's time to shoot one off to one of those pics, and if it so happens to be your pic, well too bad mothafucka.

1 comment:

  1. man, this is some real shit... respect ma nigga cj, stay out of jail ya dig?

    ReplyDelete