Friday, February 26, 2010

Fake Ass Niggas #1

Sup Fools,

I know you be fake ass niggas reading this shit and stuff cuz only a few real niggas out der in this world like my man DMX and Tupac. for real. gotta talk about some fake ass niggas cause they dont know how they be doing shit they just running shit like nobodys bidness and real niggas like me cant be feeding the kids with my homies dick. so you fools gotta stop putting you dick in my kid's mouths ya know what im saying. real niggas like me trying to get a job at fucking Loblaws and they fake ass niggas come from high school wtih some fancy ass diploma that i dont give a shit baout but apparenylt that white supremicist floor manager does. ya know what im saying. real asss niggas like me would give me heart and soul for the Loblaws and i be taking bullets and shit and dippin everywhere to dodge that shit cause one time this fake ass nigga try shooting me and my family with a biscuit and i dipped like ten rounds of those bullets before i smacked him with my dick. thats what fake ass niggas get in this world. a dick slap in the face. so keep it real homies. and keep those niggas comin and they dicks gotta stop cause i show no love to homo thugs cuz this time my nigga Ray J was playin wit his dick and my otha nigga steve came in and say that shit and he got scarred for life. i aint playing games man. real niggas cant take homo shit and stuff man. im all about the pussy. keeping it real!

No comments:

Post a Comment